Ukraine and Kiev tour guide Pavel Korsun - English speaking tour guide that organize tours for international tourists all around Ukraine since 2011 with attentive travel care.
Main specialization is individual tours for VIP, tours for couples and small groups of tourists as well as special interest tours with recommended and personal itinerary.
He is travel advisor and tour consultant as well as specialist and speaker on topics related to individual travel service for foreign tourists in Ukraine.
Pavel Korsun is experienced helicopter guide for helicopter tours in Kiev, Zaporizhzhya and other Ukrainian cities since 2013.
Reviews from tourists who travel with tour guide Pavel Korsun you could look in Tours Reviews section and on Trip Advisor:
- participation in Scientific and Practical Conference "Cultural and Tourist Potential of Chernihiv Polissya" on 18.04.2019 in Beremytske Nature Park
- Antonov Airport (UKKM, GML) with 16 Antonov Aircrafts and Oleg Antonov Museum for flight simulator X-Plane 11. On the ramp: An-2, An-8, An-10, An-12, An-22 Antei, An-24, An-26, An-26 Shark, An-28, An-30, An-32, An-38, An-74, An-124 Ruslan, An-148, An-225 Mriya
- Rivne International Airport (UKLR, RWN) with An-26 Shark for flight simulator X-Plane 11
- creation of listing of Helicopter Museums on World Map and rating of Top 65 Helicopter Museums
- creation of a concept of budget Ukraine students tours by minivan with trailer and tour itineraries - Touring West, Touring South and Touring South Wave for Kyiv International School
- new complex helicopter tour "Spirit of Soviet Heritage" for popularization of Kropyvnytskyi Flight Academy Aviation Tour
- the first Antonov Plant Tour for group of 24 international tourists from USA, Australia, UK, Switzerland, Germany, Canada, Austria, Danmark, Holland, Slovak Republic, Ireland, UAE and Italy in cooperation with "Intourist-Zaporizhzhya"
- participation in four days seminar for Kiev guides "Level Up 2.0" organized by Department of Tourism and Promotions of Kyiv City State Administration
- Ukraine Grand Aviation Tour presentation at Tourist Business Forum in Zaporizhzhia | Russian language
- development of Ukraine Grand Aviation Tour and the first tour for a group of tourists from all over the world (in coincidence with "Antonov State Company", "Intourist-Zaporizhzhya" and "Motor Sich" Airlines)
- holding unique tour for "BMW" with a visit of St. Sophia Cathedral in Kiev and a concert under direction of Myroslav Skoryk
- the first helicopter tour by helicopter MSB-2 to Shiroke Airfield
- the first Chernobyl Helicopter Tour for tourists from Czech Republic and Poland
- helicopter charter Kiev - Kropyvnytskyi - Kiev by helicopter Robinson R44
- the first Tunnel of Love Tour from Kiev for couples from Singapore and Australia
- helicopter charter Zaporizhzhia - Pavlivka by helicopter Mi-2M
- organization of Kiev Campsite Chayka for international tourists who drive by motor homes, camper vans, RVs, caravans and motorcycles with tents via Kiev from West to East and back
- reception of a group of tourists who arrived in Kyiv by motor homes for 2018 UEFA Champions League Final
- special tour with climbing the top of Mother Motherland in Kiev for singer Isaiah Firebrace Australia representative for Eurovision 2017
- 2 days Kiev tour for editor in chief Patricia Stone of travel project "Global Adventuress" (USA)
- participation with project of "UGOK Open Mine Descent" in Conference "Presentation of Projects of Tourist Asset of Kyiv" organized by Department of Tourism and Promotions of Kyiv City State Administration
- development of Grand Industrial Tour in Ukraine and the first tour for a tourist from Germany (in coincidence with "KryvbasTour" and "Intourist-Zaporizhzhya")
- presentation of Grand Industrial Tour route within the framework of the first Tourist Business Forum in Zaporizhzhya
- presentation of potential of industrial tourism in Kryviy Rih within framework of ERIH 2017 congress in Copenhagen, Denmark
- the first Zaporizhzhya Helicopter Tour by helicopter Mi-2M in for international tourists
- descent to UGOK Open Mine in Kryvyi Rih for diplomats of Embassy of United Kingdom in Ukraine
- Carpathian Tram Train Tour on narrow gauge railway in Vyhoda, Carpathians
- the first Kaniv Helicopter Picnic by helicopter Robinson R44
- the first Ukraine tour Romantic of Carpathians for couple from Saudi Arabia
- organization of Kiev Campsite on Trukhaniv Island for international tourists who come to Ukraine by motor homes, camper vans, RVs, caravans and motorcycles with tents
- development of route Wooden Churches of Carpathians and tours with visits of eight wooden churches listed on World Heritage List of UNESCO
- presentation on theme "Creation of a tourist cluster on basis of city of Chernobyl" within framework of Conference INUDECO 2016 in Slavutych
- the first limousine transfer Bila Tserkva - Kiev Hilton by VIP Chrysler 300 for tourists from USA
- carrying out the first Kiev Helicopter Tour for international tourists
- creation of photo-presentations on Youtube of the best Ukrainian sights and attractions in 16 languages
- travel abroad to learn organization of tours in United States (2016), Tenerife (2014), Croatia (2011), Egypt (2012), Nepal (2011), China (2010), Hong Kong (2010), Cuba (2010), New Zealand (2010), Norway (2009), Denmark (2009), Sweden (2009), Germany (2009), Poland (2009), Japan (2008), Turkey (2007), Liechtenstein (2006), Switzerland (2006), Italy (2005)
Helicopter Tours Experience
USA and UAE
- Seminar "Level Up 2.0" for Kiev guides organized by Department of Tourism and Promotions of Kyiv City State Administration, 2018
- State Enterprise "Institute of Industry Personnel Training" by qualification "Tour guide with knowledge of a foreign language", №199, 2013
Welcome to Kiev and Ukraine!