On 20th - 22th
of March 2014 in Odessa, Ukraine will take place Exhibition "Wine and Winemaking. High degree 2014" - the main focus of the exhibition in 2014 will be aimed at demonstrating new mechanisms to promote wine and spirits.
The purpose of Exhibition "Wine and Winemaking. High degree 2014" is to provide new possibilities for business communication industry representatives, wine trading business, journalists, consumers.
Exhibition "Wine and Winemaking. High degree 2014" representing:
- Manufacturing. Presentation of industry professionals of new technologies and equipment for wine making
- Promotion. Providing an authoritative platform for a statement of intent from foreign countries to enter Ukrainian market
- Sale. Presentation of domestic and foreign distributors of best Ukrainian and foreign wines, giving visitors an opportunity to review and buy quality wine direct from the manufacturer
- Promote a culture of moderate wine consumption
- Wine, vodka, liqueurs, cordials, balsams
- Label, packing, packaging, accessories
- Materials for decoration and capping bottles
- Transport, logistics
- Equipment for wine cellars, wine racks
- Commercial equipment for placement of alcoholic beverages in the modern retail sector
- Trading houses (importers and distributors)
- Viticulture (nurseries, cultivation technology, mechanization and protection)
- Equipment for the wine, alcohol industry, winemakers amateurs
- Specialized publications and literature
Exhibition "Wine and Winemaking. High degree 2014" in Odessa, Ukraine
Exhibition Company "Expo-Yug-Service"