Antonov full motion flight simulators An-148 / An-158 and An-124 Ruslan are available for flight simulator pilot training, educational and entertaining flights for flight enthusiasts in Kiev, Ukraine.
Under guidance of experienced instructors - test-pilots of Antonov Airlines Flight School everyone could feel like a pilot and commander of Antonov aircrafts An-148 / An-158 as well as experience piloting of the world’s largest civil cargo aircraft Antonov An-124 Ruslan.
Antonov Full Motion Flight Simulator An-148 / An-158
Full motion flight simulator An-148 / An-158 is professional full flight simulator of the highest category D which provides unique opportunity to experience control of airplane like in the real flight and has some advantages compare to classic non motion flight simulators:
- short-term and constant feeling of acceleration (G)
- platform of the flight simulator leans forward, backward, to the right, to the left and also rises up and goes down
- 210 degrees of viewing angle creates full visualization and immersion in flight sence
- cockpit of An-148 / An-158 flight simulator is absolutely coincides with the cockpit of the real aircraft
- fly day and night in all weather conditions with take-offs and landings at various airports
- simulate failures of any aircraft systems even landing with one or two engines off
Antonov Full Motion Flight Simulator An-124 Ruslan
Flying full motion flight simulator An-124-100M-150 Ruslan - the modification of aircraft Antonov An-124-100 Ruslan with a reduced crew of 6 to 4 people makes you feel like a part of real Antonov crew - captain, co-pilot (your place), navigator and flight engineer.
Flight simulator An-124 Ruslan is more about:
- to control the very heavy airplane with sence of delay in aircraft response to control
- feel inertia of the airplane because of great wing span of almost 74 meters
- follow procedures during take-off, in flight and landing
- most important - team work with help of your flight instructor and professional Antonov specialists
Full flight simulator An-124 Ruslan has visualization that is built around the point of view of captian and co-pilot to control aircraft spatial position during take-off, in flight and landing and with enough viewing angle for professional pilots.
For now in full motion flight simulator An-124 are installed classic analog dashboard gauges and soon with modernization of all airctafts An-124 Ruslan of Antonov Airlines will be set modern glass cockpit.
Welcome to fly Antonov full flight simulators An-148 / An-158 and An-124 Ruslan in Kyiv, Ukraine!