Sofia Potocki Statue is installed in Sofiyivka Park in Uman
in Uman was installed Sofia Potocki Statue - the first step in large program of Sofiyivka Park renovation with idea to include the park in UNESCO World heritage list and increase tourist flow.
Administration of Sofiyivka Park plan in 2019 make some improvements to attract more visitors:
- installation of Stanislaw Szczesny Potocki Statue - founder of Sofiyivka Park
- creation of carriage of XIX century made of topiary plants
- restoration of Sofiyivka Park Zoo - historic area established by Stanislaw Szczesny Potocki during the period of construction of Sofiyivka Park with 30 wild animals of different species: royal deer, European lions, mouflons, llamas, camels, muntzaks, Scottish cows and others
- creation of multi-tiered complex of waterfalls
- planting of the largest magnolia park in Ukraine with exclusive plant varieties
Also in new part of Sofiyivka Park will represent new objects in modern style:
- light-musical art installation with a portrait of Sofia Potocki
- waterfall "Dragonfly"
- sculpture "Pegasus"
- traditional Ukrainian manor house with elements of Ukrainian mythology
- Japanese landscape gardens
- fantastic garden with Santa Claus gazebo and multifunctional children's play area
- garden of fountains
- bridge crossings across Kamyanka river
- small architectural forms
- new landscaping
After development of Sofiyivka Park it is planned to add the park to the list of world heritage sites of UNESCO and make it the world famous international tourist destination.