Tavrian Tourist Congress | On 16.05 - 18.05.2019 in Nova Kakhovka
in Nova Kakhovka, Kherson region will be held Tavrian Tourist Congress - annual key event of South of Ukraine in professional tourism and travel service.
The venue of the congress is Recreation Complex "Kazkova Dibrova" in Nova Kakhovka.
The mission of Tavrian Tourist Congress is to improve service and competitiveness of Kherson region in tourism sector.
Tavrian Tourist Congress Program
11:00 - 15:00 - Fair of products of masters of folk crafts, informational and advertising stands of cities and districts, united territorial communities, producers of craft products
11:30 - 12:15 - Registration of participants
12:30 - 14:30 - Plenary Session:
- Presentation of tourist attraction of Kherson region
- Innovative ideas on development of tourism opportunities in Kherson region
- Tourist cluster "Salt Way" as a pilot project for development of domestic tourism
- Experience of Kamyanets-Podilskyi and other tourist cities of Ukraine, first vice-president of NGO "Club of Mayors" Oleksandr Mazurchak
- Announcement by speakers and program of master classes
14:30 - 15:00 - Coffee break
15:00 - 18:00 - Workshops from experts and practitioners
A. Creation of local festivals that enhance the image of the territories:
- Oleg Demchuk - Festival "Festival Workshop: Themes and Personality"
- Oksana Lelyuk - Festival "Malanka Fest"
- Yanina Barybina - co-founder of International Festival "Poltava dumplings"
- Maxim Cherkashin - forunder of Festival "Faine Misto"
- Konstantin Parkhomenko - organizer of Festival "Forpost"
B. Trends in management for upgrades in green, active and ecological tourism:
- Donielle Goldinger - "Natural tourism: management of people, wildlife and vegetation in Yellowstone National Park", volunteer of Peace Corps Development, Carpathian National Nature Park, international tourism, specialist of Yellowstone National Park
- Andriy Ginkul - "Products for sale to green ways (tourist corridors) on example of "Honey Circle", chairman of Ukrainian Association of Active and Ecological Tourism
- Yulia Zabaldina - "Development of territories through tourism on example of Frumushika-Nowa Center"
- Elena Kazmyruk - "How to sell more expensive through emotional touch points", director of campaign "Aromafishka", official producer of EURO-2012 souvenirs
- Andriy Rodkin - "Glamping: New Solutions for Seasonal Accommodation of Tourists", co-founder of company "Glamping.UA"
- Chris Starbird - "Creating Growth in Hospitality and Tourism", Peacebuilding Volunteer for Community Development, Zalyshchytsya City Council, Ternopil Oblast
- Igor Chava - "How to create a brand of a small city", director of Tourist Information Center of Drohobych
C. Money Magnet for Tourism Development - Original Practices:
- Yulia Alekseeva - "How much does the cluster who work in the community bring to the community?", founder of project "Tourist clusters 300+"
- Leslie Nolan - "Questions and Answers with an American Expert on Museums and Cultural Tourism", Peace Corps volunteer for public development, NGO tourism in Ivano-Frankivsk oblast, expert of the Museum of Arts (New York)
- Yuriy Bova - Mayor of Trostyanets city
- Geoffrey Kronberg - "Popular gastronomic tendencies and nutrition culture", volunteer from Peace Corps for community development in Lviv region, chef, expert in gastourism
- Taras Kovalchuk - "Mass flows of tourists through fairs: how to surpass Lviv", director of Ternopil Tourist Information Center
- Vasyl Stefurak - "How to create a comprehensive delicious, pleasant to the touch and a beautiful visually tourist offer: gastro - ethno - eco", NGO "Molodatynsky Opryshki"
- Thomas Choi - "Examples of Tourism Development in OTGs in Ukraine and United States", World peacebuilding volunteer
- Oleksiy Miroshnikov - "VR technology in promoting tourism business", director of Branding Agency "Graids", branding expert, Google Trusted Photographer
G. Innovative approaches of modern excursion:
Discussion platform "Increasing Competences of Tourist Guides - Increasing the Emotional Perception of Tourist Destinations"
- Yanina Gavrilova - "How the competence of guides affects the development of tourist destinations", chairman of Public Union "All-Ukrainian Association of Tourist Guides"
- Galina Ablova - "Presentation of New Modern Excursion Products", head of Kherson Branch of "All-Ukrainian Association of Tourist Guides"
18:30 - 19:00 - Familiarity with Recreation Complex "Kazkova Dibrova"
19:00 - 22:00 - Evening meeting in Chumak style from the mayor of Nova Kakhovka
Promotion tour with main locations and attractions of tourist cluster "Salt Way"
07:00 - 07:45 - Optional tours "Melody of source path" and "Stone embroidery"
08:00 - 8:30 - Breakfast
08:30 - 09:30 - Transfer to Kakhovka. The alley of Cossack glory
09:30 - 10:30 - Lubimivska Pumping Station is the heart of the largest hydraulic engineering complex in Europe
10:30 - 11:30 - Farm "Lubimivsky Saffron"
11:30 - 12:00 - Kakhovka Main Channel
12:00 - 13:00 - Tour to Goat Farm and Cheese Craft Center in Maryanivka village
13:00 - 14:00 - Lunch in Tavrichanka village. Getting to know the unique arboretum
14:00 - 14:40 - Tour to Zebia Farm, Askania Nova
14:40 - 16.30 - Askania-Nova Biosphere Reserve Tour
16:30 - 18:00 - Lemuria Lake, Grigorivka village
18:45 - 20.00 - Tour to Vitovt Tower and Prince P.N. Trubetskoy Winery with wine tasting
20:00 - 20:15 - Transfer to Nova Kakhovka
20:15 - 22.30 - Dinner at the border of Asia and Europe at Shabo Restaurant
08:00 - 08:30 - Breakfast, transfer from hotel
08:30 - 09:00 - Tour "Unique waterfalls of steppes of Kherson region"
09:00 - 10.15 - Transfer to Kamenskaya Sich - the administrative and military center of Zaporizhzhia Army Lowland
10:15 - 11:30 - Transfer to Zmiivka village. Acquaintance with Little Europe: German and Swedish Churches, Greek Catholic Church
11:30 - 13:00 - Gazi-Kerman Fortress, Vvedenskaya Church, Memorial Chapel in honor of Heroes of Crimean War
13:00 - 14:00 - Folk lunch in fisherman's style in "Fisherman's Farm" in Shilova Balka
14:00 - 17:00 - Excursion to House of Vintage Cognac "Tavria" with cognac tasting
17:00 - 18:30 - Transfer to Kherson train station and look at Tavrian Tunnel of Love
Welcome to participate in Tavrian Tourist Congress and enjoy sights and attractions of Kherson region.
Organizers of Tavrian Tourist Congress in Nova Kakhovka
Non-Profit Organization "Taurian Association of Territorial Communities"
Information about Kherson Hotels, Hostels, Restaurants on Kherson Map