08.03 - 10.03.2019
in Mykolaiv will take place Folk Festival All Hope is On Kolodyi - the festival dedicated to traditional Ukrainian Pancake Week in the town of colorful Ukrainian art and culture.
The festival is located on Soborna Square and Palace of Culture "Molodizhnyi".
Folk Festival All Hope is On Kolodyi Program
- tasty treats
- knightly combat tournaments
- performances of soloists of operatic stage, family duo "Volkomor"
- performance of music group "Glasses"
- cheerful farewell of winter and an meeting of spring with songs, dances and ancient rituals of celebrating Kolodyi holiday
- spectacular show with incredible scenery created by masters of Children's Art School of Mykolaiv
- adults and children's games with prizes
- pillar with many gifts on the top
- pillow fights
- concert program with participation of the best artists of Mykolaiv City Palace of Culture "Korabelny", folk Ensemble of Gypsy Song and Dance "Bakhtala", Music bands "BadSister" and "Cheesecake"
- treats of Ukrainian dumplings and other goodies of Ukrainian cuisine
- entertainment program from Cossack School "Spas" and ensemble "Cossachka"
- folk festivals of folklore holiday from Mykolaiv Regional Center of Folk art and Cultural and Educational Work, City Methodical Center of Club Work and city palaces and houses of culture
- at the end of the festival at 18:00 - grandiose burning of stuffed Mary-Morena - a symbol of the passing winter
Organizers of Folk Festival All Hope is On Kolodyi
Mykolaiv City Council
Soborna Square and Palace of Culture "Molodizhnyi"