Kyiv Smart Card | Ticket for all Public Transport of Kiev went on sale
in Kiev went on sale Kyiv Smart Card - one ticket for all Kiev public transport: subway, buses, trams, trolleybuses, funicular, suburban electric train and route taxi (marshrutka).
Kyiv City Administration gives possibility for tourists who want to use Kiev public transport to purchase:
- Kyiv Smart Card - the prepaid card which can be recharged to the amount of required number of trips
- Single Ticket with QR Code - ticket just for a single ride by any type of Kiev public transport
The cost of the card and the single ticket:
- Kyiv Smart Card - 50 UAH (around 1.6 Euro)
- Single Ticket with QR Code - 8 UAH (around 0.25 Euro)
The card and the single ticket could be purchased:
- Conductors in trolley buses, trams and buses (only Kyiv Smart Card)
- Kyiv Metro Ticket Office
- Self-service boxes
- Kiosks "Press", TourInfo, T-Kiosks (only Kyiv Smart Card)
How to use Kyiv Smart Card and Single Ticket with QR Code
Purchase Kyiv Smart Card or Single Ticket with QR Code
Register Kyiv Smart Card on-line: https://my.kyivcity.gov.ua (this step is not needed in case of purchase of Single Ticket with QR Code)
In case of Kyiv Smart Card recharge it with the help of terminals, Internet banking or in special sales outlets
When you start using any type of Kiev public transport touch by card or the QR code ticket to the validator - special reader. It can be found near the doors and inside public transport
On each use of Kyiv Smart Card on the screen of the validator will show how many trips are left on the card
That is it! Your ride is paid!
In the case of unpaid fare you can meet with controllers who will have special devices for checking Kyiv Smart Card and Single Ticket with QR Code. If you have not paid the fare - you will have to pay a fine of 160 UAH (around 5 Euro).