31.05 - 01.06.2018
in Uman will be held Uman First Tourism Forum - tourist event aimed the development of Uman tourism potential and increase in tourist flows.
The venue of tourist forum is Ivana Honty St, 3, Uman.
Uman First Tourism Forum Program
May 31, 2018, Thursday
10:00 - 11:00 - registration of participants, coffee break
11:00 - 11:30 - opening of Uman First Tourism Forum
11:30 - 11:45 - presentation of participants by moderators
11:45 - 13:15 - Panel Discussion "Tourism Potential of Uman"
1. Anna Kovaleva, Head of Tourism Department of Uman City Council - "The role of local authorities in development of tourism industry in Uman"
2. Alexander Faynin, Head of Charitable Fund "Uman Tomorrow" - "Tourist infrastructure of Uman region: problems and prospects"
3. Oleksandr Melnychuk, Director of State Historical and Architectural Reserve "Stara Uman" - "Stara Uman - a complex of central tourist objects of the city. Problems and prospects of development"
4. Tatyana Shvets, academic secretary of National Dendrology Park "Sofiyivka" - "Unique dendrological park "Sofiyivka" as a pledge of tourist attractiveness of the city of Uman"
5. Liana Rodnikova, Chief Specialist of Labor and Social Security Department of Uman City Council - "Inclusive Social Rehabilitation Tourism as a Component of Social Work in the Community"
13:30 - 15:00 - lunch
15:00 - 18:00 - Panel Discussion "Cluster as a Progressive Form of Tourism Development"
1. Dmytro Pivak, Head of Department of Economic Development of Regional Development Department of Cherkasy Oblast State Administration - "The Importance of Partnership in Field of Tourism"
2. Lyudmila Meschersky, Director of Scientific and Technical Center for Hotel Certification - "Certification as a Factor for Increasing the Profitability of a Hotel"
3. Dmitry Semkiv, Deputy Director General of Reikartz Hotels Group - "Hotel Chains: Prospects for Development in Uman Region"
4. Alexander Chorny, owner of school of hoteliers "School of Hotel Basics Michelle" - "Modern methods of improving qualifications of hoteliers"
5. Oleg Kostyukevich, Head of "Lionest 360 Marketing Agency" - "Tourist city on Google-maps of the world"
16:30 - 16:45 - coffee break
6. Vyacheslav Konovalov, vice president of All-Ukrainian Youth Tourist Association - "Problems and Prospects for Development of Transport Infrastructure in Uman"
7. Taras Kovalchuk, Director of Tourist Information Center of Ternopil - "TIC - a sign of a tourist city"
8. Olga Rabyichuk, Chief Specialist of Lviv City Tourism Development Center - "TIC as an element of innovative infrastructure of tourism industry in the city of Lviv"
9. Sergiy Skalko, director of Airborne Society "Mongolfier" - "Development of festival tourism on the example of festival of balloons "Mongolfjery. Flourishing Country"
10. Petro Kurmaev, Doctor of Economics, Professor of Pavlo Tychyna Uman State Pedagogical University - "Perspectives of Education in Field of Tourism in Ukraine"
18:00 - 18:30 - discussion, summing up
19:00 - 21:00 - Dinner
21:30 - Visit to Pearl of Love Fountain Complex
June 01, 2018, Friday
09:00 - 10:30 - breakfast
10:30 - 11:30 - visiting Grave of Rabbi Nahman and neighborhood of Bratslav Hasid's pilgrimages
12:00 - 13:00 - Basilian Monastery underground tour and pottery master class in Creative Workshop of Grandpa Panas and Taras
13:00 - 14:00 - lunch
14:30 - dendropark Sofiyivka tour
Organizers of Uman First Tourism Forum
Charty Fund Uman Tomorrow
House, Ivana Honty St, 3