23rd of March 2018
in Ternopil took place the first Ternopil Tourist Forum with the aim of developing tourism and recreation in Ternopil region.
The forum has become a kind of a platform for discussions about innovative ideas in the market and setting trends in development of tourist industry of Ternopil with the participation of tourism business - tour operators, tour agencies, hotels and hostels, restaurants, advertising agencies, sectoral public organizations and initiatives, city educational training institutions for recreation and tourism in Ternopil region.
Ternopil Tourist Forum Program
09:00 - 09:45 - Registration
10:00 - 10:15 - Ceremonial opening of Ternopil Tourist Forum with welcome speeches of leaders of city of Ternopil, invited guests and organizers of the forum
10:15 - 11:00 - Panel 1. "Urban tourism in conditions of turbulence. Trends in the tourist season 2018"
- "Ukrainian tourism in conditions of turbulence. What to expect from tourism law?", representative of Department of Tourism and Resorts of Ministry of Defense of Ukraine
- "Strategic issues and practical solutions for tourism development in Ternopil", head of Strategic Development Department of Ternopil - Yuriy Deineka
- "Technologies and standards in tourism and hospitality industry. Problems of "small" cities and regions on examples of Ternopil region", head of Tourism Department of Ternopil Oblast State Administration - Nazar Yavorsky
- "Segmentation of tourism industry at the regional center level. System of anti-crisis measures", deputy head of Department of Tourism of Department of Development at Lviv City Council - Galina Grinik
11:00 - 12:00 - Panel 2. "Development of tourist brand of the city. Potential of competitiveness and novelty"
- "Experience and opportunities of Lviv TIC. Practical aspects", director of Lviv TIC - Mariana Oleskiv
- "Advertising and marketing strategy for promotion of tourist brand in Ternopil. What do we have for today?", entrepreneur, owner of advertising agency Stepan Semenov, owner of Ethno workshop "Koza - Dereza" - Jaroslav Kolodiy
- "Ternopil - Festival. Opening of the city festival agency, for who?", head of NGO "Educational and Analytical Center for Community Development", co-founder of International Festival "Faine Misto" - Maxim Cherkashin
- "Experience and prospects of direction of "cultural diplomacy" to promote Ternopil abroad", vice-president of International Chamber of Commerce ICC Ukraine on regional development - Taras Demkura
- "Sports and health "breakthrough" in development of city tourism excursions", entrepreneur, representative of chain of stores "Gorgany" - Roman Zadorozhny
12:00 - 12:15 - Coffee break
12:15 - 13:15 - Panel 3. "Successful business cases in tourism"
- "Unique code. How to separate from competitors in a crowded market?", Lviv tourist operator "Vidviday" - Igor Gubilit
- "Not all those "gold" that in IT. Ternopil region and the city of Ternopil in Internet networks. Successful practices", director of Terebovlia TIC - Stephen Zielinski, spokesman of Terebovlia TIC - Jaroslav Yaroshevskiy
- "Tourist business in Ternopil: structure of competition of external and internal tourist markets. Algorithm for organizing tourist trips in modern realities", Ternopil tour operator "Viki Tour" - Oleg Derech, Ternopil tour operator "Faini Mandry" - Olga Gumenyuk
- "How to improve the quality of providing tourist services?", representative of Ternopil tour operator "Velvet TC" - Taras Koroliuk, director of travel agency "Rid Tour" - Joanna Romanska
- "What is experience of Poland - useful for Ternopil region. Possibilities of tourist resource of cross-border placement of territories", Skype conference call with Republic of Poland, director of Ternopil TIC - Taras Kovalchuk
13:15 - 14:00 - Panel 4. "Gastronomic tourism as a product of tourist industry of the city. The right to exist"
Participants: Yuriy Kovryzhenko - Lviv Restaurateur, Olena Sukacheva - Kiev TV presenter of culinary programs, project manager, business coach, Oksana Lenschuk - tour guide, head of gastronomic tours in Ternopil
14:00 - 15:00 Lunch
15:00 - 16:00 - Panel 5. "How to use Networking tools? Innovation as a condition of survival: recommendations and suggestions for TTF participants"
- "How to get investment for a tourism project? Practice. Experience. Examples of support for initiatives through activities of programs, funds", vice-rector on scientific and pedagogical work of TNEU - Vasyl Brich
- "Formation of a relevant tourist database about tourist resource of Ternopil", dean of Faculty of Geography of TNPU - Andrey Kuzyshyn
- "Problematic issues of training and retraining of personnel for tourism. Features practical training of tourism, current problems and prospects", teacher of vocational subjects of service and tourism - Sergei Gunko, teacher of tourism department of Galician College name of Vyacheslav Chornovil - Lubomir Parshin
- "Collaborate locally to compete globally. From combining efforts to a higher level of quality", head of Tourist Association of Ternopil Region - Natalia Voloshchuk
- "The main ideas of TTF Forum 2018. From initiatives to action. Adoption of recommendations", head of Department for Strategic Development of Ternopil City Council - Yuriy Deineka
Tourist Association of Ternopil Region
Ternopil Tourist Information Center