On 27th - 28th
of February 2018 in Lviv will take place Lviv Tour Guide Forum - platform for exchange of ideas between tour guides, tour operators and agencies.
The venue of Lviv Tour Guide Forum is FESTrepublic Club.
Lviv Tour Guide Forum Program
27.02.2018, 08:45 - 19:30,
Moderator: Vladimir Beglov
08:00 - Departure of tourist bus "Chudo Bus" from Lviv Theatre of Opera and Ballet
08:45 - 09:15 - Tour on territory of FESTrepublic Club
09:15 - 10:00 - Registration. Welcome coffee
10:00 - 10:15 - Opening of Lviv Tour Guide Forum
10:15 - 11:15 - Panel discussion: "Center of life outside the center. Successful cases of tourist decentralization"
- "Transformation of Cultural and Educational Center named after Alexander Dovzhenko at Sykhiv", Marta Ivanyshyn, director of Cultural and Educational Center named after Alexander Dovzhenko
- Jade Factory, Bozhena Zakalyuzhnaya, project director
- "ZAVOD" as a place of intellectual and physical product", Vitaliy Kirilov, co-founder of design studio "Hochu Rayu"
- "Dnipro - a new tourist destination on the map of Ukraine", Anna Koleda, head of tourist direction of "Agency for Development of Dnipro" of Dnipro City Council
- "Ternopil - tourist hub in western Ukraine", Taras Kovalchuk, director of Tourist Information Center of Ternopil
11:15 - 12:00 - "What's new? Changes in law "About Tourism", Ivan Liptuga, President of National Tourist Organization of Ukraine
12:00 - 12:30 - "Tourism and Branding of Territories in Age of Technologies: Digital Routes of Ukraine", Oleksiy Syvak, Director for Interaction with Public Authorities of CFC Consulting
12:30 - 13:00 - "Digital trends of tourism products on the example of Discover portal", Artem Boyko, marketer, representative of portal Discover
13:00 - 14:00 - Lunch
14:00 - 15:00 - "Painful history and negative heritage of XX century. How to talk about complex and controversial?", Irina Starovoyt, Candidate of Philology, Associate Professor, Head of Development and Implementation of Experimental Master's Program in Culturology at Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
15:00 - 17:00 - Training "Language of Hostility", Volodymyr Beglov, journalist, cultural manager, poet, co-founder of "Radio Skovoroda" and "The Ukrainians"
17:00 - 18:00 - "Ukrainer", Bogdan Logvinenko, founder of the project
18:00 - 19:00 - Evening networking
19:30 - Departure of tourist bus "Chudo Bus" to Lviv Theatre of Opera and Ballet
28.02.2018, 10:00 - 15:30
Excursions "Wandering from the Center"
10:00 - 10:15 - Tourist Information Center
10:30 - 12:30 - Lviv Wallking - street art in Pidzamche. Pedestrian route. Old Market Square
12:40 - 13:10 - Pidzamche. ZAVOD
13:20 - Departing of tourist bus "Chudo Bus" to Jade Factory
13:30 - 14:00 - Pidzamche, Jade Factory
14:10 - Departing of tourist bus "Chudo Bus" to Cultural and Educational Center named after Alexander Dovzhenko
15:00 - 15:30 - Sykhiv. Cultural and Educational Center named after Alexander Dovzhenko
15:30 - Departing of tourist bus "Chudo Bus" to Lviv Theatre of Opera and Ballet
Organizers of Lviv Tour Guide Forum
Lviv City Council