29th of May 2018
in Ivano-Frankivsk will take place Ivano-Frankivsk Tourist Forum by program of EBRD financed by EU4Business initiative.
The venue of the tourist forum is Hotel Nadiya and timing - 09:00 - 17:00.
Ivano-Frankivsk Tourist Forum is organized for owners and managers of tourism business, horeca, tour operators and tour agencies, logistics and transport companies, entrepreneurs who are looking for ideas for opening a business in the field of tourism and travel service.
The tourist forum will cover main topics and open some possibilities:
- latest market trends and smart technologies for development of tourism business
- contacts with hundreds of players in tourist market during Business Networking
- business development opportunities from EBRD, Business People's Club of Ukraine and other partners
- creatively and effectively creating and promoting of travel products
Ivano-Frankivsk Tourist Forum Program
09:00 - Registration
09:30 - 09:40 - Opening of Ivano-Frankivsk Tourist Forum
09:40 - 10:20 - "Trends of domestic tourism in 2018", Alexander Liev, head of Association of Hospitality Industry of Ukraine
10:20 - 10:55 - "Smart Technology for Tourism Development", representative of Vodafone Ukraine
10:55 - 11:35 - "Innovations in approaches to promote tourism business (on examples, Google, Facebook, TripAdvisor)", Oleg Kostyukevich, director Lionest 360, leading expert Google forums
11:35 - 11:50 - Coffee break
11:50 - 13:10 - Business Networking, each participant of the forum will be able to establish a large number of business contacts
13:10 - 14:10 - Lunch
14:10 - 14:30 - "Features of European Bank for Reconstruction and Development", Aida Maruschak specialist of EBRD
14:30 - 14:50 - "Features of Business Community Club Ukraine", Mykola Savulyak, head of NGO "Ukraine Business Community Club"
14:50 - 15:10 - "Platform of Ivano-Frankivsk Region Tourism Council for Regional Tourist Organization: a new level of cooperation between government and business", Vitaly Perederko, Head of Tourism Department of International Cooperation, European Integration, Tourism and Investment of Ivano-Frankivsk Regional State Administration
15:10 - 15:30 - Coffee break
15:30 - 16:50 - Panel discussion "Uniqueness as a firsthand. Create creatively, promote effectively"
- Oleksandr Liev, head of Association of Hospitality Industry of Ukraine
- Katerina Kasapchuk, director of Travel Agency "Enej"
- Oleksandr Koval, Public Association "Carpathian Taste", "Turinform Transcarpathia" leader
- Oleksandr Kreksky, commercial director of Promtrans Business
16:50 - 17:00 - Summing up and closing of the tourist forum
Organizers of Ivano-Frankivsk Tourist Forum