Maslyana Holiday in Petropil Aquazoo | 25-26.02.2017
in Petropil Aquazoo of Zaporizhzhya region will be held Maslyana Holiday - Ukrainian traditional celebration of spring renewal.
Maslyana Holiday Program
- Opening of Maslyana Holiday
- Meeting of all guests with a loaf
- Traditional dishes of Maslyana Holiday: pancakes with jam and honey as well as branded cakes, sandwiches with bacon
- Tasting of domestic honey wine and hot mulled wine
- Workshop on straw weaving of one of the symbols of the holiday - a scarecrow. Each guest will have a small scarecrow for the memory
- Charity auction with paintings in abstract style written by zoo animals
- Aquazoo tour - 25.02.2017
- Culinary master class - prepare delicious pancakes on a large frying pan over a fire
- Holiday raffle with valuable prizes
- Contact communication with zoo animals
- Performance of drum band "BARABANZA" with ethnic dances and sound of drums - 25.02.2017
- Competition on catching little pigs "Artful Pig-Catcher"
- Interactive Museum of Agricultural Machinery where tourists could not only see but also touch exposition
- Performance of Ukrainian Choir
- Competition "Cell-Phone Distantly Thrower 2017" - throw MEIZU phones to the maximum distance
- Traditional holiday competitions: bag fights and tug of war
- Shooting range (air rifle) and best sniper get a diploma
- Diploma and prizes for the best works on straw weaving
- Culmination of Maslyana Holiday - burning of a scarecrow on fire and dance
- Festive tea at the party campfire
Throughout the entire event there is Ukrainian cuisine where for additional fee tourists can have a tasty lunch. All dishes are cooked on a fire.
Two days of fun contests, tasty treats, communicating with animals and more. Maslyana Holiday in Aquazoo Petropil is mischievous and joyful farewell of winter and meeting of the spring.
Organizers of Maslyana Holiday in Petropil
Information about Zaporizhzhya Hotels, Hostels, Restaurants on Zaporizhzhya Map