13th - 14th
of May 2017 in Medzhybizh Castle, Khmelnytsky region will take place Night of Museums under slogan - Palace is Open for Restoration.
Night of Museums in Medzhybizh Castle Program
- Workshops on experimental archeology for children and adults
- Presentation of exhibition of icons on glass, wood, stone from author Tatiana Tsymbaretskaya
- Ethno-fair and fair of souvenirs
- Authentic clothing and jewelry from Tamara Trofimchuk
- Mykola's Pottery
- Ethno Workshop "Koza-Dereza"
- Magpie Little Market from Tatyana Pankova
- Honey of Volyn and Podillya regions
- Eco-production - cheeses from the home farm
- Knights and beautiful ladies from Studio "Heritage Keepers" with demonstration of fights with swords
- Incredible "Love Story of Medzhybizh Fortress" - secrets of past centuries are opened on stage
- Special exposures only during Night of Museums
- On the big screen outdoors there is presentation of cartoon about Medzhybizh Castle
- Exclusive tour "Sieniawski Palace Open for Restoration". Only during Night of Museums tourists and visitors of Medzhybizh Castle first enter the palace that was rescued from destruction
- Final highlight - night fire show
Organizers of Night of Museums in Medzhybizh Castle
State Historical Cultural Reserve "Mezhybizh"