of March 2017 in Messe Berlin ExpoCenter will take place ITB Berlin Travel Trade Show with participation of Ukraine tour operators and travel agencies from Kyiv, Lviv and Uman.
ITB Berlin Travel Trade Show is the world’s leading travel trade show with representatives of tourism organizations of more than 180 countries of the world.
Ukraine travel agencies and tour operators going to represent sightseeing tours in Ukraine, Kyiv tours, Lviv tours as well as agricultural tours and eco-tourism in Ukraine.
8th -12th of March 2017: 10:00 - 18:00
ITB Berlin Travel Trade Show is the foremost business platform for global touristic offers.
ITB Berlin Travel Trade Show | Characteristic
- 5 Continents
- 187 Countries
- 1000 Qualified Top Buyers
- 10,000 Exhibitors
- 26,000 Convention Visitors
- 60,000 Private Visitors
- 120,000 Trade Visitors
- 160,000 Square meters
- 7 Bn. Euro Turnover
ITB Berlin Travel Trade Show | Convention
ITB Berlin Convention is the Leading travel industry think tank – it has established itself as the industry’s main knowledge platform.
ITB Berlin Convention Key Issues
- ITB Future Day: social and economic megatrends and their impact on strategies and business models in the travel industry
- ITB Hospitality Day: opportunities, challenges and innovations in the global hospitality sector
- ITB Marketing and Distribution Day: expertise for the development of marketing and distribution strategies
- ITB CSR Day: potential and best practice examples of sustainable tourism
- ITB Destination Days: strategies and best practice examples of key tourism regions; recommendations for optimized destination management
- ITB Business Travel Days: valuable know-how for travel and event managers
- ITB Young Professionals Day: global travel industry trainees receive valuable
career planning advice
- ITB Workshop Day: small expert groups discuss specialized topics and
generate individual solutions
- ITB eTravel World: innovative session formats addressing the use of
digital technologies and social media in marketing and distribution
- ITB Experts Forum Wellness: best practice examples and the latest research data
Organizers of ITB Berlin Travel Trade Show